WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit or register on our site, sign up for an event or service, download a product or submit an application to our careers page we ask that you submit some or all of the following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
You may choose to visit our site anonymously, without providing any of the above information..
If you visit our site in order to apply for particular careers vacancy or to get notifications of any future careers updates, then you may also be asked to upload your resume or curriculum vitae.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
The information we collect from you maybe used in one of the following ways:
- To perform the services requested (for instance if you’ve filled in a contact us form asking to speak to an account manager, we use your information to get in touch with you).
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs by sending you targeted information which may be more relevant to you).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the type of content our users click on or download).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To conduct analysis on how effective our marketing campaigns are, how our products and services are used or downloaded and to track lead generation for our sales process.
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other entity for any reason whatsoever without your consent.
- To send marketing material, event invitations and updates – If you indicate that you are interested in certain areas or subjects when you give us your contact details, we will send you marketing material and/or event and workshop invitations related to those areas. The email address you provide may also be used to send you important updates related to the site or the services you use.
- To administer a contest, survey or other site feature.
We track and analyze your actions on our website such as navigation, number of visits, downloads and search items to gain a better understanding of our visitors and their movements through the site.
WHO IS YOUR INFORMATION SHARED WITH?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise share your information with outside parties. However, we do share your information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers and partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you.
We sometimes need to give our service providers who help us run our website and services access to the data we have in order for them to perform those services. They are only authorised to use information that is strictly relevant for them to perform their tasks and we ensure that they are under obligations of confidentiality to us so that your data is secure.
We may share your data with our subsidiaries or affiliates within the JIT Group.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and legitimate interests ( such as to protect you, us, or others from security threats, Comply with laws that apply to us and to enable or administer our business through consolidated reporting, customer service etc.)
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use your personal data or wish to withdraw consent or object, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA AND HOW TO MANAGE YOUR PREFERENCES
We may retain your information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. For instance, we may retain your information during the time in which you have an account to use our website or services. We also may retain your information during the period of time needed for JIT to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. At the end of these periods, we ensure that your data is deleted securely using industry standard methodology.
You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
We may retain your personal data even after you have ceased using our services, requested to unsubscribe or delete your data only if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS AND SERVICES
We work with third party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process Personal Data or Client Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts with them require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites to understand how your data is secured by them. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize your device, preferences and can be used to improve your online experience.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that and your help screen or manual will tell you how to do this. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
You can find more information about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
Updated: September 09, 2019